Terms of Service
The company agrees with all users to not send out information that goes against our terms and conditions, subject matter, or data sent unless required by the law to do so. All collected information that is deemed required and necessary to complete a transaction will be kept confidential. Such information may include but is not limited to, E-Mail, Name, Telephone Number, Address, and other anonymous information. At no time will this information be sent to outside parties unless required by law.
Personal information sensitive data sent through Live Chat, IMs, Phone Calls, E-Mails, Text Messages, or any other types of communication platforms used by the company may be recorded and collected by PREMYTHEUS.COM. It is strongly recommended that users read these policy statements to understand what information will be collected, used, and/or shared if necessary. Titan will not be held responsible or liable for outside websites or information that interacts with or links to the company.
Information not noticeable by users may include, but are not limited to, IP addresses, Browser Types, Domain Names, Access Times, and referrals to our website. The collected information is used to make site improvements and generate statistics and metrics relating to the website.
The company uses most of the information provided by users to fulfill orders and deliveries requested by users.
Titan does not sell, rent or lease its clients or customer information/lists to any outside or unaffiliated third parties. This includes information such as e-mails, names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc. Titan may share data with trusted partners as part of ongoing measures for site maintenance and improvement. All Titan-affiliated third parties are prohibited from using the personal information provided to them except to fulfill their required services to the Company. They are prohibited from sending or sharing any of the information provided to them with outside parties unless authorized by the company.
Titan will disclose personal, sensitive information without notice, only if required by law or in other important matters that are issued by the high officials at PREMYTHEUS.COM. As an established business, it is required to use customers’ information for such matters listed above. If the user decides they do not want their personal, sensitive information to be stored, they must email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for deletion. All other information will be stored and kept unless done so by law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The TOS are subject to change without prior notice. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any changes made to the TOS, then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes to the TOS made after you have placed an order will not affect said order unless we are required to make the change by law.
Registration is required to place an order on PREMYTHEUS.COM. Upon registering, it is required to provide true, accurate, current, and complete personal information in all aspects and is within the PREMYTHEUS.COM’s serviceable areas. Should any of the submitted registration information change, please e-mail email@example.com to request revision/s. Registration requirements may change without prior notice.
In order to make purchases through the Site, inputting personal information will be required. In particular, customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address, and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, the customer will be required to provide payment details and the customer will represent and warrant that the payment details provided on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
The Site is available but not limited to individuals and others who meet the PREMYTHEUS.COM terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid debit/credit card or eWallet by a bank or online payment platform acceptable to PREMYTHEUS.COM, whose applications are acceptable to PREMYTHEUS.COM and who have authorized PREMYTHEUS.COM to process a charge or charges on their account in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. PREMYTHEUS.COM reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address. PREMYTHEUS.COM reserves the right to cancel orders within and outside the Philippines that do not meet the PREMYTHEUS.COM terms of eligibility.
PREMYTHEUS.COM may, at times, conduct “Early Access” purchases to a list of PRE-SELECTED customers before the official launch of product offerings to the general public. In instances where PREMYTHEUS.COM conducts early access purchasing, PREMYTHEUS.COM reserves the right to cancel purchases and orders from customers not included in the early access list.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and, where PREMYTHEUS.COM feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal information provided by you to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
PREMYTHEUS.COM offers products for sale that are in stock and available at TITAN’s Retail store or fulfillment center.
If your order contains items from different stores, the orders will be shipped separately.
Click & Collect orders location only shows if all of the products are in-stock in that location.
PREMYTHEUS.COM accepts orders and ships within the Philippines.
TITAN On-Demand Service is only available within Metro Manila and the greater Metro Manila area.
Please note that items inside the shopping basket are not reserved until paid for and may be purchased by other customers until such time.
LIMITED RELEASES/QUICK STRIKE ITEMS
Special rules and guidelines may be implemented on high-demand and limited releases to give the general public equal and fair chances to buy.
One item per customer rule will be strictly implemented on limited releases and only online payments will be accepted for instant confirmation on the made orders.
- First come, first served policy (this will be based on the timestamp of the order).
- A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours about your size and footwear/apparel/accessory allocation.
- All confirmed orders will be shipped out within 7-10 days from payment confirmation.
- Items which are on pre-order will be shipped from the date that is specified on the product page. The ETA is subject to change and beyond our control as we rely on manufacturers and suppliers to provide the stock. Please keep this in mind if you are ordering for a specific date, as we cannot guarantee it will arrive on time.
- If your order contains a pre-order item and an item which is in stock, the orders will be shipped separately.
- Confirmed pre-orders that have been canceled due to production limitations and manufacturing time constraints will be processed for a refund on the next business day.
- All confirmed orders that were canceled due to size allocation will be processed for a refund on the next business day.
- Verification may be conducted by TITAN for online payments.
Any purchases made with the circumvention of a security measure, access control system, or other technological measures on an Internet website or online service will not be tolerated. If TITAN believes you are involved in such activities, TITAN reserves the right to take any action against you, including, without limitation, to restrict sales to you, cancel your order/s, and/or suspend or close your account.
NO PURCHASE FOR RESALE
PREMYTHEUS.COM is intended solely for TITAN to sell products directly to end consumers. Therefore, purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. Purchase for resale refers to the purchase of product/s by someone who resells or intends to resell to others. If TITAN believes you are involved in purchase for resale, TITAN reserves the right to take any action against you, including, without limitation, to restrict sales to you, cancel your order/s, and/or suspend or close your account.
Prices shown on the Site are in PHP (₱, Philippine Peso) and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The PHP (₱, Philippine Peso) price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error.
Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period.
Customers purchasing from PREMYTHEUS.COM will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs apply only.
Shipping fees for orders over PHP7,000 will be waived during the promo period. Draw invoices sent through Premytheus.com during the promo period are not eligible for free shipping.
If the debit/credit card used by the customer is not denominated in PHP or USD, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day the credit card company processes the transaction.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Once an order has been placed, the customer will receive an email acknowledging the details of the order. This email is NOT an acceptance of the order, just a confirmation that it has been received.
You may NOT change or cancel your order after the payment has been processed. This applies to the following but not limited to changes in the ordered product/s, quantity, fulfillment preference, and stock pick-up location. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the Philippines where our operation center is located and the language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party because of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold; removing, screening, or editing any materials or content on the Site; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. All charges incurred during the process will be shouldered by you.
Payment can be made through the payment gateways available upon checkout. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon confirmation of your order by PREMYTHEUS.COM. You confirm that the credit/debit card or eWallet account that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card or eWallet to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to PREMYTHEUS.COM, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take all reasonable care to make our Site is secure. All transactions on this site are processed using PesoPay.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure PREMYTHEUS.COM uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
No additional payment is required upon claiming Click & Collect orders.
INSURANCE AND DELIVERY
PREMYTHEUS.COM orders will be delivered by a third-party courier service. The in-store pick-up option is not available for your order unless stated otherwise on the Shipping Page. The order’s limitations, which may include insurance during transit are subject to the third-party courier service’s terms and conditions. Contactless delivery will be practiced while handling your order. Surcharges incurred during the fulfillment of your order, which may include a waiting time charge will be shouldered by you. A signature or photo for any goods delivered is required, wherein responsibility for the purchased goods is transferred to the customer. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by or photo of them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by PREMYTHEUS.COM and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TITAN aims to dispatch TITAN On-Demand orders from Metro Manila and select towns in the neighboring provinces within the same day if ordered and confirmed before 4PM. Orders after the cut-off will be dispatched the following day.
Click & Collect orders may be claimed between 1PM-9M daily. Same day orders will be available within 2 hours from check-out if ordered and confirmed before 5PM. Orders made in the morning will only be available for pick up during the given window of 1PM-9PM.
A valid photo ID will be required to claim your order. Proxies with proper documents will be accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety and validity of their chosen proxies.
Curb-side pick-up is not available for Click & Collect orders.
PREMYTHEUS.COM orders will be dispatched within 3-21 days from payment.
Items which are on pre-order will be shipped from the date that is specified on the product page. If your order contains a pre-order item and an item which is in stock, the orders will be shipped separately. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, PREMYTHEUS.COM is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, natural calamities, public health emergencies, pandemics, manufacturing and supplier limitations, and other similar circumstances that shall prevent TITAN from shipping your order; provided, further, that TITAN shall not be responsible for any damages or defect of the goods during transit with a third-party courier service.
COVID-19 Update: Due to travel restrictions during the quarantine, there may be some delays to the standard deliveries prescribed. Please bear with us until we find a way to get our goods to you.
The following conditions will be followed if your order was not delivered due to:
- Delivery Personnel Error – The incident must immediately be reported to TITAN or the third-party courier service. We will ship a replacement product for the customer’s purchase if available. If the product is no longer available, we will offer a replacement in another SKU. Shipping fees for the replacement at this event will be at our expense. If a replacement is not available, only then can we provide a store credit voucher equivalent to the total amount on the Official Receipt inclusive of the delivery fee. The store credit voucher will be eligible for use on your next PREMYTHEUS.COM order.
- No Available Recipient - Your order will be returned to the TITAN store where it was purchased from. For NCR+ orders, your order will be available for pick-up at the TITAN store by booking your slot at booktitan.as.me. For provincial orders, your order may be redelivered, additional shipping fees apply.
- Bad Weather Conditions – Your order will be returned to the TITAN store (for NCR+ orders) or the third-party courier’s warehouse (for provincial orders). You are highly discouraged from visiting the store to claim your order. Your order will be booked immediately on the next business day with the ideal weather condition.
Public Health Emergencies / Lockdown within the shipping address –
NCR+ Orders: Your order will be returned to the TITAN store where the item was purchased from. Your order will be available for pick-up at the TITAN store provided you are in good health and are following government-mandated protocols. You may book your slot at booktitan.as.me. Proxies will be allowed and must provide the following requirements to be accommodated: (1) Soft copy of the package owner’s valid government/school ID, (2) Soft copy of the proxy’s valid government/school ID, (3) Signed authorization letter indicating authority to receive the package in the owner’s behalf, and (4) Soft copy of the Order Confirmation with order details.
Provincial Orders: Your order will be returned to the third-party courier’s warehouse. Your order will be booked immediately on the next business day as soon as the lockdown has been lifted.
- Public Health Emergencies / Total Lockdown - Your order will be safely kept at the TITAN store (for NCR+ orders) or the third-party courier’s warehouse (for provincial orders). You are highly discouraged from visiting the store or the third-party courier’s warehouse to claim your order. Your order will be booked immediately on the next business day as soon as the lockdown has been lifted.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
The status of orders can be done by accessing https://www.premytheus.com/account. The tracking button can also be found on the “MY ACCOUNT” page.
Tracking on the link is limited to the payment status of your order.
Fulfillment of courier will be provided separately as soon as the order has been dispatched through a third-party courier service.
PREMYTHEUS.COM will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All items sold on PREMYTHEUS.COM go through our quality control procedures. Every item is inspected before it is shipped, and all goods are shipped fully insured in case of loss or damage.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on PREMYTHEUS.COM. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
Your orders are processed by TITAN On-Demand through a TITAN Retail store. Any concerns regarding your order will be honored on TITAN On-Demand Viber Community (viber://pa/info?uri=titan22-retail). Agents are available for chat from 11AM-5PM.
TITAN offers customers the option to return certain products within seven (7) days from the time the product was delivered. Certain products are non-returnable (including, but not limited to, discounted items, undergarments, socks, and other items listed as not returnable.)
All sales are considered final. Returns and exchanges due to changes in product size, change of mind, or preference change will not be honored.
For performance footwear items that have been used after purchase, a request can be submitted for review. Only items purchased from TITAN On-Demand can be exchanged.
Sizes vary per brand. To check approximate measurements for each product, please check sizing under the appropriate brand on https://titan22.com/pages/size-guide.
As a matter of policy, PREMYTHEUS.COM only accepts returns for products with material or workmanship flaws. TITAN’s Product Return Policy as stated on your Official Receipt applies to PREMYTHEUS.COM orders. Should any footwear or apparel need to be returned or exchanged due to workmanship flaws or defects, ALL items included in the original box must be returned. At which point a new product, with the same or comparable style, will be exchanged. Incomplete returns will not be honored.
Store credit will only be offered for returns if there are no available replacements for the defective product. Unfulfilled orders, including orders lost in transit, will be fully refunded.
If the purchased product from PREMYTHEUS.COM has a material or workmanship flaw, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or proceed to the TITAN store stated on your Official Receipt for assistance. A product return claim can be made there to facilitate the inspection of your product.
A dated Official Receipt is required to process the claim. The Official Receipt must include the TITAN branch, valid date, name or style number of the product, and purchase price.
Upon completion of the inspection process, a PREMYTHEUS.COM representative will contact you by phone or email to advise you of the results of your product claim.
GUIDELINES FOR PRODUCT RETURNS FOR MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FLAWS:
- Any product returned must have been purchased from PREMYTHEUS.COM only.
- Items may be exchanged within seven (7) days from the time the product was delivered.
- Items may be exchanged with other items for sale within PREMYTHEUS.COM only.
- The shipping fee for the original item will not be refunded and the shipping fees for the new item and the item to be exchanged will be shouldered by the buyer.
- It is recommended to insure the return shipment as the customer is under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until TITAN receives the package. In case of dispute, it is also recommended for the customer to retain the proof of sending.
- An Official Receipt must be returned with the product claim to receive an inspection.
- All returned merchandise must be in original condition.
- All returned merchandise must not have been purchased on SALE or as promo items.
- No Counterfeit Products.
- No personal care items, socks, underwear, boxers, compression gear, sleeves, headwear, towel, hair products, and used items for hygiene reasons.
- No exchanges due to style selection problems or box/packaging issues.
- Nike+ Basketball, Nike+ Training, and adidas miCoach enabled footwear and electronics have a specific written warranty and return policy. Please review these details for proper assistance.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, hang tags, dust bags should be included with your return. Please email email@example.com upon receipt of your package if any of your purchases have been delivered without tags.
- In accordance with the DTI and The Consumer Act of the Philippines, “once a sale is done and the product has no defect, one cannot return the goods nor ask for a refund.”
If your claim is approved, we will issue you a product replacement (same or comparable style) or a Store Credit at the sole discretion of TITAN. Product replacement or Store Credit will be provided to you within 10 days from the time a TITAN representative contacts you.
The following WILL NOT be accepted:
- Products TITAN determines in its sole discretion to be free of any material or workmanship flaws.
- Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse, or alteration.
- Products that do not have an accompanying dated sales invoice.
- Product with the labels removed.
- Discounted products.
- Promotional items
INSPECTIONS AND STORE CREDIT REDEMPTION:
- If the product is deemed to have a material or manufacturing flaw, a Store Credit voucher at the suggested retail value of that product will be issued, and can only be used at PREMYTHEUS.COM.
- Products that DO NOT pass TITAN's inspection process will either be returned to the customer with an explanation, or donated to Nike's Reuse-A-Shoe program (determined by the consumer when the claim is set up). For the safety of the employees, original shipping boxes and other packaging materials will be recycled and not reused on returned products.
- A denied product that is returned to TITAN under a new product claim will be recycled without compensation.
- If Store Credit is issued, the returned items will be recycled.
- Store Credit may be redeemed through PREMYTHEUS.COM only.
- Store Credit is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Store Credit cannot be used to purchase TITAN Gift Cards.
- Store Credit value will equal TITAN's suggested retail price of the item/s returned.
- Upon Store Credit redemption, the order total will include the price of the product(s), any applicable sales tax, and shipping charges. If the order total exceeds the voucher amount, the remaining balance must be paid for by cash or credit card, or any online payment gateway.
- TITAN reserves the right to suspend or cancel any issued Store Credit vouchers that are associated with a violation of its policies. TITAN reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review vouchers and orders for suspected fraud, or vouchers mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination. In addition, TITAN reserves the right to void any Store Credit Vouchers and/or recycle products associated with previous fraud or abuse of the claim process.
- TITAN is not responsible for lost or stolen products that have been denied and returned to the customer.
OUR POLICY FOR REFUNDS
Eligible product return claims will be issued a product replacement (same or comparable style) or a Store Credit at the sole discretion of TITAN. Only orders that have not been received by the customer due to loss in transit or unfulfilled order are eligible for a full refund.
Items may be refunded within seven (7) days but the original shipping fee will not be refunded and the shipping fee for the returned item will be shouldered by the buyer.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you concerning any copyright, designs, trademarks, and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below), including PREMYTHEUS.COM Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such Content, including third-party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by PREMYTHEUS.COM and/or its third-party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above-listed materials to any other server, location, or support for publication, reproduction, or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy to view Content for your personal use.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, or text on this Site. PREMYTHEUS.COM tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. PREMYTHEUS.COM does not promise that PREMYTHEUS.COM's Content is accurate or error-free. PREMYTHEUS.COM does not promise that the functional aspects of the Site or PREMYTHEUS.COM’s Content will be error-free or that this Site, PREMYTHEUS.COM Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up-to-date virus checking software installed.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your Site.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Site. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis.
We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than PREMYTHEUS.COM, including advertisers. PREMYTHEUS.COM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
You have certain rights under the law. These include, in the Philippines:
- That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
- Certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- A right to exchange any order for a product within seven (7) working days commencing on the day after the date on which you receive it.
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect these rights.
LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect your rights under the law (see "Your Rights" above).
If PREMYTHEUS.COM breaches the TOS we shall only be liable for losses which are direct losses and a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach. Losses are foreseeable where, for example, they could be contemplated by you and PREMYTHEUS.COM at the time of you placing your order, and PREMYTHEUS.COM dispatching your order. We shall only be liable for losses up to 100% of the total value of goods purchased.
We are not responsible for losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us (for example, loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under the TOS where such failure is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control.
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully, defend us and hold us PREMYTHEUS.COM harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages, and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you including the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account caused by your action or inaction.
You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and PREMYTHEUS.COM as a result of the TOS or your use of this Site. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of PREMYTHEUS.COM, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
If you breach the TOS and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
The TOS together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance with the relevant Philippine law and the relevant courts of the Philippines will have exclusive jurisdiction.
PREMYTHEUS.COM is secured by SSL Encryption. This ensures that the data that is passed from the buyer to PREMYTHEUS.COM is safe and secure. Furthermore, PREMYTHEUS.COM checks and validates transactions to ensure that the buyer and the credit card owner is one and the same person.
RIGHTS TO AMEND THE TERMS OF SERVICE
Your continued use of this website and acceptance of our services in these platforms constitutes your consent to any such changes; to the extent, such consent is not otherwise provided.
Last Updated: July 2022